Happy New Year, guys! It’s that time again: time to announce what readers have judged as the very best of They’re Not Our Goats for this year.
I say this without bragging or fanfare- I know very well that my blog is just a little speck somewhere in the dustbin of the internet world. However, it’s always interesting to me to see what readers liked best each year and helps me to determine what you would like to see more of in the following year.
So, without further ado:
10. Five Ways to Cook Without Power
9. How Can I Tell if My Rabbit is Pregnant?
8. 10 Reasons to Get Meat Rabbits
5. Distinguishing Elderberry from Silky and Redosier Dogwood
4. How I Afford Being a Stay at Home Mom
3. Apple-Honey Jelly (Made Using Only Peels and Cores)
2. Tick Bite Prevention (Naturally!)
And, drumroll please……
That’s it! Thanks so much for reading along with me this year, sharing my posts, supporting me and my crazy family, and putting up with my on again off again blog regularity. They’re Not Our Goats would be nothing without its readers.
So, to you my friends, cheers! And here’s to a happy 2018!